The following information outlines Manning Rippers Football Club’s COVID-19 response plan. All Teams and Club Members must familiarise themselves with the following COVID-19 instructions and documentation as non-compliance will result in the refusal of teams being able to train.
Club will provide a hand sanitiser station and will be erecting signage on training nights.
What you need to do:
- You must read the WAFC COVID-19 Compliance Documentation below
- Infection Control Training – COVID 19 to be completed Coaches and Managers https://covid-19training.gov.au/
- Team Managers or a Team Official must provide a copy of training attendance to Club Official prior to training commencement, Club representatives will be on hand at training sessions.
Further the club insists that:
- Only registered players with the club can start training.
- No club water bottles to be used, players to bring their own water bottle
- No parents to attend training sessions
- Players to attend training at their parents own discretion
WAFC COVID-19 Compliance Documentation: