Club Uniform and Players Outfit
- Jumpers – Navy blue, maroon and gold
- Shorts – Navy AFL style
- Socks – Navy blue AFL style with gold tops.
- Boots – AFL style with moulded studs.
Club Uniform Ordering
Get your orders in early as the cut-off date to guarantee delivery prior to the start of the playing season is 18th March – so please try to get orders in before then. We also have a small supply of second-hand jackets/polos/footy boots for sale.
Merchandise Ordering Steps
1) Club member views the stock records & downloads the order form from the website.
2) Club member makes payment as per order form.
3) Club member sends order form and payment confirmation to [email protected]
4) Club representative ‘picks’ the item from the stock and will reply to the club member via email and cc the club secretary at [email protected].
5) Club representative places a printed copy of the order on the merchandise item and leaves the item at the club bar area after 7pm on a Thursday.
6) Club member collects on either a Thursday night, Friday night or a Saturday when the club rooms are open.
Note on exchanges or returns the Club will do its best to accommodate any request to return or exchange uniform items, however please note that the items to be returned or exchanged should be unworn so that they may be re-sold. Should you need to return or exchange uniforms, please contact Manning Rippers Merchandise.
Auskick Uniform Requirements
We encourage all our Auskick players to wear the club shorts and socks. You can wear your favourite team’s footy jumper or you can buy a Manning Rippers footy jumper to wear. If possible, wear footy boots (with rubber moulded studs) but sports shoes are OK also!
Players should also bring their own water bottle, hat and sunscreen. Parents should liberally apply sunscreen prior to games and training sessions.
Auskickers will be expected to bring their balls provided in their Auskick packs for training.
Juniors / Youth Uniform Requirements
It is compulsory to wear club shorts and socks on gameday, players will be provided with a club footy jumper to wear. For Training, sports shorts, socks and preferably a footy jumper are the standard.
Manning Ripper’s Merchandise including shorts and socks can be purchased directly from the club by emailing Manning Rippers Merchandise. Show your support for the club with some great Manning Rippers Football Merchandise.